Thursday 5 September 2013

Arrived!

Just a quick post to let everyone know I've arrived safely. Flight from Auckland was bumpy all the way to LA but I managed to sleep for 4 hours. Lufthansa was better than I was expecting and I spent 11 hours watching movies! It is HOT here, 31 degrees in Frankfurt when I arrived. Thankfully my train was easy to catch and my host-mum Manuela met me Köln. Then it was about 40 minutes in the car home. I went to bed pretty early and have slept really well. Another hot day and I've just been unpacking and lazing around. The German is going all right although there is definitely a bad smattering of Spanish in there! Manuela is forever saying "ah Anna, Spanish I think." Oops. But I'll get there!
Here we are with the Southern Man at Dunedin Airport

And Ritchie getting used to our new room

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guten Tag, Anna! Glad to see you arrived safely...although I'm jealous of the hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guten Tag, Ich really like kleine Richie. Waven der Nz flagge und convert die Welt away vom fusball.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.